The best way to reach us is via the Contact form below.
Giving1 is managed by a group of retired volunteer professionals dedicated to helping donors support charity services that are of integrity and dedicated to providing empowering and inspiring programs to youth and families in communities of need.
We respond to emails as quickly as possible, and usually within 72 hours.
If your message is urgent or requires an immediate reply regarding a serious inquiry, or purchase of an item for sale
on this site as a DONOR PURCHASE, please let us know in
your comments the best way to contact you.
or EMAIL DIRECTLY at: info@ArtStudioWorld.org
Many of our charity partner programs are focused in major cities such as New York, Brooklyn, DC, Philly, Miami, Atlanta, Asheville, Chicago, Detroit, Kansas City, Phoenix, Austin, Santa Fe, Denver, Los Angeles, San Diego, Portland, Seattle and Hawaii.
For all those "Giving One's" who have joined us as donors in our mission to consistently SUSTAIN | TRAIN | SERVE youth with empowering and inspiring programs we THANK YOU!
Together we make a positive difference in the lives of others. Together we improve all future life.
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO
The Charities we serve are providing human rights based empowerment programs all over the United States Of America
and Internationally. Our goal is to consistently support these programs so they can expand and be sustained for future generations. As human beings we all deserve to start life with our HUMAN RIGHTS in tact so we have a foundation from which we can thrive as an individual, a family, a community and world wide.
SUSTAIN > 40% of our budget goes to support the operations and development needed to maintain the other 60% of our budget that provides training and services for empowerment workshops, programs, and retreats.
TRAIN > 20% of our budget goes to support the training of our teams, educators, teaching artists, volunteers, mentors and student work study programs that provide creative and critical thinking empowerment programs.
SERVE > 20% of our budget goes to support students, families, communities and schools in need of creative and critical thinking empowerment programs.
SHARE > 20% of our budget goes to support an ongoing effort to create community events that are empowering and inspiring for our students entire families.